Neighborcity - Business Killer
While browsing I stumbled onto the site NeighborCity, plugged in my name and read t he review.It bordered on slander..
They, first of all, have no way of knowing some of the things commented on such as my "lack of experience", training, etc. I have 36 years of experience, CRS qualified, GRI and a tad over $3 million in sales in 2013. The information they listed was inaccurate some info went back 3 years for closed inventory. If anyone relied on this information to select a realtor, they certainly would not select me, based on these lies.
They should be forced to pay for the damage they are doing.When is OAR going to stop them?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "I looked online for Breguet replica watches and SwissWatches seemed OK - they come up as ReplicaWatches138 online and have a lot of different names that they change regularly when..."
- "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- "I am in the process of purchasing the following duplex in Florida. 7542 NW 44th Court Coral Springs, FL 33065 My closing is scheduled for 5/30/2016 and the listing agent,..."
- "I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16. Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it..."