Neighborcity - Business Killer
While browsing I stumbled onto the site NeighborCity, plugged in my name and read t he review.It bordered on slander..
They, first of all, have no way of knowing some of the things commented on such as my "lack of experience", training, etc. I have 36 years of experience, CRS qualified, GRI and a tad over $3 million in sales in 2013. The information they listed was inaccurate some info went back 3 years for closed inventory. If anyone relied on this information to select a realtor, they certainly would not select me, based on these lies.
They should be forced to pay for the damage they are doing.When is OAR going to stop them?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."