Neighborcity - Business Killer
While browsing I stumbled onto the site NeighborCity, plugged in my name and read t he review.It bordered on slander..
They, first of all, have no way of knowing some of the things commented on such as my "lack of experience", training, etc. I have 36 years of experience, CRS qualified, GRI and a tad over $3 million in sales in 2013. The information they listed was inaccurate some info went back 3 years for closed inventory. If anyone relied on this information to select a realtor, they certainly would not select me, based on these lies.
They should be forced to pay for the damage they are doing.When is OAR going to stop them?d465a4a review #476894
You may also like
- "I lived at the Media Center apartments before Avalonbay Communities Inc. purchased the place and fired all of the professional staff. They hired incompetent and unhelpful staff - who would..."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "The owner of Midas Balwyn (Kew), charged for a job under warranty, which he refused to acknowledged, resulting in a double payment. Post that the additional worked that was done,..."
- "Very nice cars helpful until your vehicle is purchased then they don't want nothing to do with You. Was verbally promised a key faub never got it. 90 warranty useless..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."