Neighborcity - Business Killer
While browsing I stumbled onto the site NeighborCity, plugged in my name and read t he review.It bordered on slander..
They, first of all, have no way of knowing some of the things commented on such as my "lack of experience", training, etc. I have 36 years of experience, CRS qualified, GRI and a tad over $3 million in sales in 2013. The information they listed was inaccurate some info went back 3 years for closed inventory. If anyone relied on this information to select a realtor, they certainly would not select me, based on these lies.
They should be forced to pay for the damage they are doing.When is OAR going to stop them?108a1869 review #476894
You may also like
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."