While browsing I stumbled onto the site NeighborCity, plugged in my name and read t he review.It bordered on slander..
They, first of all, have no way of knowing some of the things commented on such as my "lack of experience", training, etc. I have 36 years of experience, CRS qualified, GRI and a tad over $3 million in sales in 2013. The information they listed was inaccurate some info went back 3 years for closed inventory. If anyone relied on this information to select a realtor, they certainly would not select me, based on these lies.
They should be forced to pay for the damage they are doing.When is OAR going to stop them?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..."
- "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..."
- "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."