I received a concerned call from a potential seller client referral that used Neighborcity to look me up.I have NEVER heard of Neighborcity until now and have been a licensed Real Estate Broker since 2007.

I was shocked to find out that the information provided about me by Neighborcity was highly inaccurate. Their site does not reflect when my license was originally issued, only the most recent renewal making me appear to have been licensed for significantly less time than I have been. My brokerage office contact information is incorrect. My reported number of transactions and area of business is incorrect.

Based on the inaccurate statistics I was assigned a VERY low ranking. I contacted Neighborcity and advised them that their information is wrong. They advised me that they DO NOT get their information directly from the Multiple Listing Service or the Board of Realtors and rely on third party information.

Consumers are much better off going to Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com to research an agents backgrounds and experience.I

Had an Experience with Neighborcity?

Comments