WORST SITE I'VE WITNESSED IN YEARS!! THEIR STATISTICS ARE RANDOM AND NONSENSE!

WORST SITE I'VE WITNESSED IN YEARS!!

THEIR STATISTICS ARE RANDOM AND NONSENSE! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! BUYER BE WARE!!! LOOK FOR YOUR AGENT ON A TOP 10 SITE OR BETTER YET, READ TRUE RECOMMENDATIONS AND REVIEWS ON REALTOR.COM, ZILLOW, TRULIA,OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS GARBAGE SITE!!

WORST SITE I'VE WITNESSED IN YEARS!! THEIR STATISTICS ARE RANDOM AND NONSENSE! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Reason of review: UNSOLICITED FALSE REPORTING.

Preferred solution: TAKE ANY REFERENCE TO ME OFF OF YOUR SITE! YOU REPORTED ONLY 1 AREA THAT IONLY SOLD 1 PROPERTY IN AND ITS NOT MY AREA!! THIS IS A DISSERVICE AND TOTALLY INACCURATE!.

I didn't like: Inaccurate statistics, Possible loss of business due to erroneous profile.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2015.

Comments

jesles28
#1051918

Maybe we should team up and file a Class Action Lawsuit! I'm 100% sure that those derogatory comments are turning away good chunk of clients. We are loosing money People!!