WORST SITE I'VE WITNESSED IN YEARS!!THEIR STATISTICS ARE RANDOM AND NONSENSE!

WORST SITE I'VE WITNESSED IN YEARS!!

THEIR STATISTICS ARE RANDOM AND NONSENSE! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! BUYER BE WARE!!! LOOK FOR YOUR AGENT ON A TOP 10 SITE OR BETTER YET, READ TRUE RECOMMENDATIONS AND REVIEWS ON REALTOR.COM, ZILLOW, TRULIA,OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS GARBAGE SITE!!

WORST SITE I'VE WITNESSED IN YEARS!! THEIR STATISTICS ARE RANDOM AND NONSENSE! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

BUYER BE WARE!!!LOOK FOR YOUR AGENT ON A TOP 10 SITE OR BETTER YET, READ TRUE RECOMMENDATIONS AND REVIEWS ON REALTOR.COM, ZILLOW, TRULIA,OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS GARBAGE SITE!!

This reviewer shared experience about "unsolicited false reporting" and wants this business to "take any reference to me off of your site! you reported only 1 area that ionly sold 1 property in and its not my area!! this is a disservice and totally inaccurate!". SSANDLER is overall dissatisfied with Neighborcity. The most disappointing about neighborcity real estate search engine at Neighborcity was inaccurate statistics and possible loss of business due to erroneous profile Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neighborcity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Neighborcity to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Neighborcity?

Comments

jesles28
#1051918

Maybe we should team up and file a Class Action Lawsuit! I'm 100% sure that those derogatory comments are turning away good chunk of clients. We are loosing money People!!