I am a realtor in Clearwater, Fl.and Neighbor City has me listed as "license expired"March, 2014.

My license has never expired and I am active and successfully selling real estate. I have been a Realtor, Broker Associate, for 25 years in the Tampa Bay Area and experienced many years of successful transactions with very satisfied clients. Initially I started with Centiry 21, then on to own my own Brokerage, then on to Re/Max and currently with Charles Rutenberg Realty.

The low rating that Neighbor City gave me is unwarranted and my cumulative experience will attest to that.I am active in local board activities and my license is and has always been active.

Had an Experience with Neighborcity?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #872989

We do not take into account license status when providing a score or review of an agent. If you are rated low it is because of the results of comparing how your clients fared in transactions relative to other comparable transactions during a similar time frame.

If you provide your name we will look into the license status issue you have mentioned here. That information comes from your state licensing agency.