Ahoskie, North Carolina

My house is on neihborcity..as a sold house but benifiting the realator of to sell another piece of *** mold infested house that this realator sold me...be ware of neibor city and united country in nc..my home is unlivable and they are using it to get other poor potential buyer....affing salt to my injury. ..ime homeless and broke and here is this house on the web updated after I purchased to gather more people..do not buy a home in ne nc its a swamp...unsuspitious out of staters trust these sites...shame on you neibor city and united country...my kidney are shutting down my vision is blurred. .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Neighborcity and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Neighborcity to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neighborcity house for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Neighborcity?

Comments