Update by user Jul 24, 2015

My name is Vincent Scherba & I am a realtor & professional property manager.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2015

I am a long time professional & experienced agent in the San Francisco area. I happened across NeighborCity & found an erroneous & terribly damaging profile of myself full of fictitious information.

The site lists I've completed 17 treansactions where in reality I've done over 200.

It shows homes sold in areas I haven't sold homes & omitted other areas where I've had recent sales. It says I am less experienced than the average realtor which is not only erroneous [again] but I consider highly slanderous.

I have a very strong reputation among realtors & brokers in my area as being highly knowledgeable and very good to work with. I am going to pursue whatever action is necessary to remove these disparaging remarks about my professional conduct as shown on this irresponsible web site "NeighborCity".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defamatory personal information on myself and possible loss of business due to erroneous profile. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "inaccurate profile" of neighborcity real estate search engine. Neighborcity needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neighborcity real estate search engine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neighborcity.

Comments

#1051961

NeighborCity.com is a complete joke & nothing more than a fabrication of bits of information. For realtors it shows high ratings for agents with little or no experience & negative comments for some of the most successful agents in our area.

Also - unethical NeighborCity.com has a history of not tesponding to complaints & NO direct phone number to contact anyone. NO to NeighborCity.com as simply SPAM.

jesles28
#1051922

Maybe we should team up and file a Class Action Lawsuit! I'm 100% sure that those derogatory comments are turning away good chunk of clients. We are loosing money People!!