Update by user Jul 24, 2015

My name is Vincent Scherba & I am a realtor & professional property manager.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2015

I am a long time professional & experienced agent in the San Francisco area. I happened across NeighborCity & found an erroneous & terribly damaging profile of myself full of fictitious information.

The site lists I've completed 17 treansactions where in reality I've done over 200.

It shows homes sold in areas I haven't sold homes & omitted other areas where I've had recent sales. It says I am less experienced than the average realtor which is not only erroneous [again] but I consider highly slanderous.

I have a very strong reputation among realtors & brokers in my area as being highly knowledgeable and very good to work with. I am going to pursue whatever action is necessary to remove these disparaging remarks about my professional conduct as shown on this irresponsible web site "NeighborCity".

Reason of review: Inaccurate profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Defamatory personal information on myself, Possible loss of business due to erroneous profile.

Comments

#1051961

NeighborCity.com is a complete joke & nothing more than a fabrication of bits of information. For realtors it shows high ratings for agents with little or no experience & negative comments for some of the most successful agents in our area.

Also - unethical NeighborCity.com has a history of not tesponding to complaints & NO direct phone number to contact anyone. NO to NeighborCity.com as simply SPAM.

jesles28
#1051922

Maybe we should team up and file a Class Action Lawsuit! I'm 100% sure that those derogatory comments are turning away good chunk of clients. We are loosing money People!!