This company is very dishonest and their website should be shut down.Neighborcity publishes inaccurate very low scores of Realtors which is very destructive to a Realtor's business.

When I complained to this company they lowered my score even more. I have been a Realtor for over 9 years and have been a top producer many times a year. I work very hard for my clients and value each and everyone of them. I also list and sell short sales and that process takes time working with the banks.

I was told by agents that have signed up with this company that in order to get a better score you have to become a referral agent for this company. I would never want to be associated with this corrupt company.

This company cannot be trusted at all.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Neighborcity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neighborcity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Neighborcity to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Neighborcity?

Comments