Site gives me a score then post contradictory information. I close faster/but have a lower closing rate (lower than100%???)

Less experience? Really been doing this for over 10 years and my closest competitor does 60% of my volume in both transactions and dollars.

I complained when this site launched. No one would return calls. incorrect data was never corrected. If you are going to use this site to evaluate who to hire you are making a mistake that could cost lots of money.

There are many more valid and credible sites to obtain reviews of real estate agents and their qualifications. They fail to capture total sales or true assessment of business.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Neighborcity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neighborcity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Neighborcity to other companies on our site.

Comments