My house is on neihborcity..as a sold house but benifiting the realator of to sell another piece of *** mold infested house that this realator sold me...be ware of neibor city and united country in nc..my home is unlivable and they are using it to get other poor potential buyer....affing salt to my injury. ..ime homeless and broke and here is this house on the web updated after I purchased to gather more people..do not buy a home in ne nc its a swamp...unsuspitious out of staters trust these sites...shame on you neibor city and united country...my kidney are shutting down my vision is blurred. .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."