I've been trying to get erroneous comments regarding my real estate practice corrected on NeighborCity.com since March 10, 2015 with no luck.The listed phone number 800-357-3321 doesn't work and nobody replies to my e-mails.

Such a review on someone who is a 20 years RE veteran, closed 100s of transactions, is managing own brokerage and trains team of agents is simply a deformation of character and my be upheld in court of law.

It is absolutely false to state that I HAVE LESS EXPERIENCE, LOW CLOSING RATE AND LONG MARKET TIME comparing to others...when I had been a top producer, my closings ratio is over 90% and average market time 48 days.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deformatory service informatoin and inaccurate statistics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wrong ratings on public profile" of neighborcity real estate search engine. Neighborcity needs to "correct my profile asap! - i have a ton of sales and great testimonials posted on zillow. i suffer ongoing loss of business due to erroneous review" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neighborcity real estate search engine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neighborcity.

Comments